25 January 2021
On behalf of our client, we are currently searching for an experienced IT Manager to be in charge of organisation-wide systems and lead several IT projects.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or other relevant majors;
- Has at least 4 years of broad-based IT experience;
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Experience managing enterprise application projects;
- Knowledge in any of the ERP Systems such as SAP ERP, JD Edwards, Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft Dynamics GP. or Sage 100cloud.
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Ability to interact with various business users, senior management, technology teams and external vendors effectively;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and advisory skills.
- PMP / ITIL Certified;
- Exposure in IT Infrastructure projects.
- Plan, manage and oversee the IT strategic plan to ensure coherence with company's strategic plan;
- Map out and manage the solution delivery of the organization which includes new projects;
- Develop, implement and review IT operational policies and procedures;
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with relevant stakeholders in different line of business to ensure timely delivery of projects and smooth day-to-day operations;
- Perform project risk assessment, impact analysis and project budgeting;
- Provide technical leadership and direction to the team for application development and system enhancement;
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies trends and best practices to shape the future of the organization.