22 January 2021
Looking for a new challenging role? Our client is looking for product manager that has managed or developed Artificial Intelligence (AI) products.
The role involves product development life cycle management from strategic planning to tactical activities, acting as a liaison to establish product roadmaps to meet business needs and demands.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Data Science;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product ownership / management roles;
- Experience in managing at least two (2) Product Lifecycle from concept, design, prototyping, testing, adoption and product end-of-life;
- Strong technical knowledge on Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) / Machine Learning / Data Science;
- Good understanding of the latest Artificial Intelligence technologies such as computer vision, speech recognition, media analytics, big data analytics;
- Good understanding of the Artificial Intelligence ecosystem from both the demand-side as well as supply-side;
- Experience in project and vendor management;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills to drive collaboration across multiple organizations;
- Proactive and independent worker who is able to work well under tight deadlines.
- Experience working with very large data sets, data analytics and machine learning;
- Experience in data science and data platforms.
- Manage digital product development lifecycle from conceptualizing, drive implementation to adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions;
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners (both demand and supply side);
- Research and develop proof of concepts and prototypes for new Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions;
- Translate product strategy into detailed technical requirements;
- Work closely with the technology team for design, prototyping, testing and product roll-out;
- Devise measures and evaluation criteria on the effectiveness of product functionalities, features and performance;
- Establish product roadmaps to meet business needs and demands;
- Ensure timely delivery and reporting of product development progress and status to stakeholders;
- Manage IP agreements, commercial agreements, NDAs, transfer/licensing agreements.