22 January 2021
Looking for a new challenging role? Our client is growing their team of Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) Scientists for the research and development of AI algorithms and their applicability in business related problems.
- Postgraduate or Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics;
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, R, JAVA, C, C++;
- Hands-on experience with one or more deep learning frameworks ( TensorFlow ,CNTK, MxNet, Caffe, Theano, Torch );
- Technical knowledge in Robotics, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing ( NLP );
- Technical knowledge in Artificial Intelligence ( AI ), image processing and/or video analytics;
- Good understanding of the latest research and technologies in Artificial Intelligence;
- Technical hands-on experience in system integration;
- Communicate technical concepts effectively to non-technical audience;
- Strong communication and documentation skills, adaptable and a team player.
- Experience with projects in autonomous system.
- Work closely with the application team in providing the technical research support and development of various Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms;
- Engage and collaborate with industry players, research institutes and institutes of higher learning to assess the maturity, viability and suitability of different AI research and technologies and their applicability to resolve industry problems;
- Design, develop, implement and validate proposed algorithms;
- Involved in technical research and development of various AI algorithms;
- Assist the developers in translating the algorithms into potential applications;
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing for successful system implementation.