22 January 2021
Our client is seeking an experienced individual who has data science skill-sets to be an advocate for the organisation\’s data analytics capabilities! This individual will champion the overall Human Resource (HR) data strategy for the organisation and drive changes with the use of data analytics and visualization.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering, or Business Analytics;
- At least 9 years of experience in project managing and developing analytics systems with large enterprises;
- Experience in data analytics projects related in Human Resource – HR Analytics or People Analytics;
- Hands on experience in the execution of projects using data analytics and visualization software like Tableau;
- Demonstrate good, in-depth knowledge in data infrastructure, data engineering, data operations and data governance;
- Experience in building, leading and guiding data operations and data engineering teams;
- Experience in production operations, leading teams performing systems automation and integration;
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in process enhancement and operational efficiency;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical, good eye for details, problem solving, writing and communication skills.
- Experience in Human Resource (HR) consultancy;
- PMP / Agile Certifications;
- Certification in data analytics / business intelligence tools.
- Responsible for managing a team to develop enterprise grade data products to support Human Resource (HR) policy and operations;
- Provide assistance to teams on the final products and operationalizing the policies;
- Champion the use of data analytics and visualization within the organisation;
- Drive the development of Human Resource (HR) analytics capabilities in the organization by providing consultancy and training to other related agencies;
- Lead in the organisation\’s data strategy by helping business units comprehend how data can value-add to their policy making and improve operational efficiency;
- Identify data needs within the organisation and assist in the formulation of a data plan;
- Develop diagnostic tool-kits and data products to equip business units with the capabilities to diagnose and effect organisational changes;
- Promote the adoption of the new systems and train business units in the use of data dashboards;
- Develop and implement IT solutions to enhance the HR sensing and analytics capabilities.