22 January 2021
We are looking for an audit manager to manage and assess internal controls and work on improving effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Degree in Financial Accounting, Chartered Accountant;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in conducting Internal Audit Plan, Audit Reviews and Audit Execution;
- Strong experience in internal audit controls, process governance and risk identification;
- Must be detail oriented, organized, analytical, possess exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and advisory skills;
- Ability to work independently with all the levels, problem solving and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines;
- Can-do attitude, driven and passionate about work.
- CIA and/or CISA certified.
- Responsible for the planning and administration of the internal auditing activities;
- Develop, implement and review internal auditing policies, audit plans, procedures, and program;
- Supervise or conduct independent audits, and prepare varied analyses for management decisions;
- Report on the testing and adequacy of internal audit controls and process governance;
- Lead the planning for each audit assignment to ensure performance of audit assignments, quality of reports and timeliness of deliverables;
- Develop audit plans and programs. Ensure that these documents are up-to-date and suitable to the current operating environment of the auditee;
- Escalate issues effectively and report audit findings clearly;
- Monitor the business and support units closely and continue to identify any concerns that may surface;
- Ensure timely reporting of findings, risks and recommendations for auditees response and finalisation of report to AC (Audit Committee);
- Ensure that audit operating standards and procedures are observed, and requirements of the Quality Assurance Review are met.
- Work closely with Team Management and Audit Committee.