21 January 2021
An excellent opportunity for experienced and enthusiastic Cloud Engineer to develop, architect and implement cloud infrastructure/technologies to drive digital transformation projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience designing, implementing and/or setting up cloud infrastructure;
- Technical background in different infrastructure areas like VMWare, AWS, Google Cloud;
- Strong understanding of IaaS, SaaS, PaaS or XaaS and the integration with private clouds;
- Knowledge and experience in Enterprise Software, Cloud technology, IoT, Robotics, computer Vision, Big Data, AI, Cyber security;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Knowledge in DevOps;
- Certification in PMP or TOGAF;
- Work with the various internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement the end-to-end infrastructure solution;
- Design and architect cloud (private, public, hybrid) based infrastructure solutions to meet both the business objectives and security compliance;
- Provide technical assistance, data mapping and recommendations for proof of concept (POC) to accelerate the adoption of leading-edge technologies;
- Troubleshoot and resolve any challenges that may arise during the implementation phase.
- Ensure that proposed technical solutions are feasible, reliable and justifiable;
- Evaluate and advise on technology trends in the virtualisation and cloud technologies;
- Conduct market research to understand market trends to promote technology adoption.