20 January 2021
Our client is searching for a Manager to formulate, strategize and champion new technologies for their telecommunications network.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or relevant majors;
- Has at least 3 years of experience in network and/or telecommunication area;
- Strong knowledge on cellular network systems and architecture including cellular cores and radio access networks;
- Good knowledge of telecom network systems, radio frequency electromagnetic fields, numbering scheme;
- Strong technical ability in performing in-depth technical evaluations on multiple technologies;
- Excellent communication / stakeholder skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus.
- Knowledge in network security;
- Identify and drive the implementation of suitable technologies to enhance existing telecommunication network;
- Manage and review the telecom regulatory framework;
- Manage the frequency through radio assignment and planning, monitoring, spillage and interference control and resolution;
- Provide advisory and technical consultancy on the appropriate policies;
- Collaborate with network operators and mobile services providers to manage projects;
- Ensure the numbering resources are assigned and used efficiently and effectively.