15 January 2021
We are seeking for an experienced Business Analyst to work on projects relating to Financial Risk Reporting.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or any other similar capacity;
- Has 2 years of prior relevant experience in Business Analysis/Project Management in the banking/financial industry;
- Hands on experience in Financial / Management / Risk reporting;
- Good understanding and knowledge of SQL language;
- Meticulous and has an eye for details and possess good time management skills to meet project deadlines;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills and able to function independently.
- Well verse in financial Instruments/Banking products;
- Prior experience in dealing with Qlikview and Tableau.
- Take care of the full delivery process in the aspects of financial risk reporting;
- Support Financial Reporting, Management Accounting and MAS Regulatory reporting applications;
- Manage implementations of new application releases and ensuring adhering to the best practices of the release management process;
- Study and look into data integrity issues, trends and variances in models, exposures and results;
- Cooperate with IT to further automate and improve data processing flow;
- Assist in functional enhancements;
- Support reporting system and carry out User Acceptance Testing whenever needed;
- Execute new reports reconciliation against those current reports and put together credentials on the change in presentation basis;
- Make sure that the reports generated are correct, timely and obeys statutory and regulatory standards.