12 January 2021
We are hiring for an Application Integration Specialist to plan, execute and manage enterprise-wide integration of new applications into existing systems.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in application integration;
- Familiar with application integration software such as Tibco, Mulesoft and Boomi;
- Strong programming skills in Java or .Net;
- Has experience with the development of API and Microservices;
- Extensive knowledge in database engineering using Oracle and/or SQL;
- Familiar with various architectures and protocols using MOM, XSLT, SOA and SOAP;
- Strong experience with data architecture and application architecture.
- Has experience in data-related projects.
- Plan, execute and manage the integration of new applications into existing systems;
- Gather business requirements and work with various stakeholders (e.g. system designers and business owners) to lead in the end-to-end integration cycle;
- Keep track of integration projects and ensure that business requirements are met;
- Identify and resolve system issues with software developers/ engineers;
- Define target reference and solution architecture with business users and vendors;
- Improve the business process through seamless integration and minimize the impact of integration to users;
- Evaluate the results of integration projects and prepare reports to the relevant parties;
- Keep abreast of industry reference architectures and best practices to make relevant recommendations.