19 January 2021
Seeking for an experience Data Analyst to be part of a team that plays an important role in building data pipeline architecture as well as optimizing data flow and collection!
- Background in Computer Science / Computer Engineer / Data Science;
- At least 3 years of experience in Data Analytics;
- Hands on experience on Data Lake, ETL and analysis for structured / unstructured data;
- Familiar with Data Visualization tools;
- Experience in ETL tools such as Informatica / IBM Datastage / Talend;
- Able to write complex SQL queries;
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, ETL frameworks;
- Proficient in the configuring and supporting Linux, Microsoft Windows Servers Microsoft Active Directory, DNS etc.;
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience in big data streaming tools and database frameworks such as Apache NiFi, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, Tableau;
- Experience in cloud computing environment;
- Knowledge in DevOps, container services, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to understand data needs, gather requirements and implement data solutions to deliver business goals.
- Build and maintain data queries as well as data pipelines using SQL;
- Design, develop, document and implement end-to-end data pipelines and data integration processes, both batch and real time;
- Design and write complex ETL frameworks and scripts to extract, transform, clean and facilitate the data flow;
- Build data dashboards and automate reports using Tableau, Qlik or Power BI;
- Ensure the architecture can support the business analytics, dashboard requirements and develop the datasets.