13 January 2021
Seeking for an experienced Senior Manager who will be responsible for data architecture, design and implementation of Data Lake solution, providing leadership for data management at the enterprise level such as data modeling, metadata management and infrastructure.
- At least Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in data management involving architecture, design and development of data management solutions and data governance policies/standards;
- Experience in implementation of data warehouse projects or Big Data Platform or Data Lake design and implementation;
- Should be familiar with industry architectural standards like TOGAF, FEA and/or Zachman;
- Expertise Enterprise Metadata Management, Object Management Group standards & Information management program life cycle, process modeling, semantic modeling and data modelling;
- Hands on experience using any cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, GCP;
- Adept in leveraging latest technologies, best practices and lead in formation of effective information analytics expertise;
- Comfortable to tackle complex and technical development and learn new technologies to support business solutions;
- Ability to help define and articulate the enterprise data management strategic vision and translate it into tactical implementable steps to senior stakeholders.
- TOGAF certified.
- Architect, develop and maintain data lake, data pipelines, highly scalable big data platforms, data warehouse systems and tools;
- Development and maintenance of corporate data architecture, data management standards and conventions, data dictionaries and data element naming standards and conventions for multiple computing environments;
- Establish and govern of checklists/standards/guidelines, processes, frameworks, tools and best practices for process modeling, semantic modeling, and logical and physical data modeling;
- Manage the standard information architecture best practices in accordance with enterprises overall architecture;
- Manage and understand data flows/lineage of operational data sources to analytical data sources;
- Review and approve project designs including data architecture, models and ETL including creation of ETL specifications/documentation;
- Work with Information Security to ensure proper classification, protection of enterprise data and ensure data security;
- Continuously keep abreast, evaluate, research alternative/better solutions for efficient and cost effective data solutions for improved data integrity;
- Explore emerging technologies to assess their relevance/viability in solving on-going information management challenges e.g. Cloud Computing, Big Data, Data visualization/masking, Enterprise business metadata management and Data SOA.