7 January 2021
Our client is looking for a SAP Finance Expert to guide complex projects and support existing system. The individual will be responsible for defining, maintaining and enhancing the company\’s SAP system.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 5 years of SAP FICO consulting or equivalent industry experience;
- Experience in SAP HANA implementation at one cycle;
- Detailed and proven SAP FI Financial accounting, Cost accounting and Accounting;
- Good knowledge with Process and Tools in SAP environment / methodologies with requirements analysis, business process design and configuration, integration, formal application test strategy development and cut-over strategies;
- Strong experience in Financial Add-on solution like Strategic Management, Business Analytics, Financial consolidation and reporting;
- Demonstrated experience from Corporate Performance, Budget, Financial, Controlling, Costing and Data Analysis areas;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Strong ability to facilitate discussions and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions when necessary.
- Agile / Scrum experience.
- Working with /as business analyst, gather requirements, perform analysis of current business processes and carry out gap analysis;
- Apply strong knowledge of the business processes for designing, developing, and testing SAP functions associated with financial operations, which includes expertise in general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, asset management, cost center accounting, product cost controlling, profitability analysis, and profit center accounting;
- Provide impact analysis and work estimates for change requests;
- Responsible for SAP HANA implementation;
- Design and configure SAP FI, CO, Budgeting & Consolidation process and interfaces for other modules;
- Conduct Unit tests, Integration tests and System Integration security tests and support UAT;
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving problems related to systems processes, data reporting, software and/or hardware;
- Investigates problems to determine root cause.