6 January 2021
We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst to support the Digital (Chatbot) projects within the banking space. The role involves working and communicating with the Taiwan team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other similar fields;
• With 2-3 years of Business Analyst experience in supporting and/or implementing IT Digital Projects in banking industry;
• Good understanding of banking/financial systems and business needs with a strong interest in the latest technologies trends;
• Strong experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
• Excellent written, presentation and communication skills;
• Good Stakeholder management experience;
• Ability to build strong working relationships with IT teams and business;
• Good working knowledge of project life cycle methodology and prevalent project planning tools.
• Experience in Agile development methodology;
• Experience in Banking domain.
• Act as the main advisor for the implementation of the Digital Servicing & Operating Model regionally for the newly launched digital platform;
• Engage with multiple stakeholders from business and technology departments to conduct analysis, planning, requirements gathering and rationalizing the user stories;
• Interact with end-users & technical team for conceptualizing the flow, customer journey, and screen designs;
• Work with developers to understand and troubleshoot technical problems;
• Deploy test environment and conduct final acceptance tests for solutions;
• Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design and business solutions;
• Perform user acceptance testing and process reviews for new systems and other upstream system changes and initiatives;
• Identify issues and risks during & post-project phases for resolution;
• Assist to drive platform performances according to meet KPIs;
• Ensure the successful delivery/implementation of changes/projects from end-to-end.