5 January 2021
Be part of the RPA CoE team, to implement RPA initiatives across various lines of business across the organization. As a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in RPA, your work will focus on enabling the technology team to design and develop RPA bots to automate operational processes. You will help to establish the RPA framework, standards and training materials, and to mentor junior RPA Engineers in the team.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 8 years of working experience in Process Transformation / Automation / Re-design;
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation – RPA with one successful implementation;
- Proven track record in end-to-end project management using different methodologies;
- Ability to design solutions efficiently and intelligently using Design Thinking principles;
- Strong analytical problem-solving, critical thinking skills, and are comfortable dealing with complex problems;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent facilitation skills;
- Highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- Experience working with UIPath and / or Blue Prism;
- Experience in Business Process Re-Engineering.
- Facilitate workshops and support the business stakeholders in business process mapping and improvements prior to automation;
- Prepare and review Process Design Documents (PDD), and propose and write Technical Design Document (TDD);
- Design and develop RPA solution against business requirements;
- Work closely with process owners and technology team to define project scope/objectives/tasks and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, including status reports, tracking tools and presentations;
- Lead the UAT and ensure the quality of the production bots;
- Work with infrastructure and end-user computing teams to deploy the bots;
- Developing insightful reporting on benefit realization;
- Continuous research on new automation techniques and innovation in RPA space;
- Provide technical support to application team post go-live on production incidents.