30 December 2020
Our client is seeking for an innovative and technically-sound Digital Strategist with entrepreneurial flair to shape the future state of the organization’s technology and business outcomes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting or driving digital transformation in-house;
- Experience in developing, analyzing and communicating as-is and to-be maps;
- Keeping abreast of the latest technologies and digital trends, especially in Data Analytics, DevOps and Cloud adoption;
- Knowledge in Enterprise Architecture framework;
- Ability to foster collaboration and partnership with top management and external stakeholders;
- Possesses excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills;
- Experience in driving innovation at start-ups and/or SMEs;
- TOGAF, ITIL or CBAP certified.
- Identify future state of the organization by taking into account the impact of technology on the business;
- Strategize and direct technology initiatives for future-proofing the organization;
- Develop long-term technology plans, strategies and programs to engender innovation and generate business value;
- Conduct in-depth analysis to identify gaps in the current architecture, systems and processes and provide recommendations;
- Provide recommendations that are cost effective and aligned with the Company’s direction and Enterprise Architect Framework;
- Develop partnerships with external parties to identify new growth opportunities;
- Leverage on new emerging technologies to drive digital disruptions;
- Ensure smooth technical integration for different engines of growth.