20 November 2020
We are looking for highly motivated and analytical individuals to join a team as Command Centre / L1 Support Analyst supporting Institutional Banking systems and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in incident and problem management;
- Working experience in the banking industry;
- Good analytical skills to perform root cause analysis on incidents occurred;
- Good written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with stakeholders;
- Independent player who can work well under highly stressful situations.
- Knowledge of cash or payments systems.
- Perform work in rotational shifts to provide 24/7 on-site or on-call support;
- Handle Incident and Problem management;
- Analyse issues and problems for critical systems and business applications including proper escalation to relevant teams;
- Provide root cause analysis techniques to determine cause and resolve complex system issues;
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved;
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders and communicate application problems and issues;
- Work with onsite and offshore teams across multiple technologies/applications;
- Responsible for continuous support and rectification of systems and applications;
- Proactive management of production services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, throughput, user journeys and overall system health.