17 November 2020
Our client in the public sector is seeking an experienced Architect to design and implement their Business Intelligence and Analytics systems to support the analysis of Data Science users.
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and implementing BI technical architecture, platforms and software using SAS, Tableau, R and Python;
- Strong hands-on experience in implementing big data platforms such as Hadoop, Hive and Spark;
- Familiar with NoSQL data store, structured data warehouse and/or data marts;
- Comfortable with implementing open source systems on Linux operating system;
- At least 3 years of experience working with BI technologies with good understanding of Cloud technologies;
- Experienced in preparing proposals, tender specifications and managing the entire tender process;
- Good communication skills and able to communicate effectively with both technical and business users.
- AWS/ Azure Certification.
- Plan and architect the entire technical architecture of the Business Intelligence and Analytics systems for internal end users;
- Evaluate and propose the appropriate BI technologies to support Data Science users for their development and analysis work;
- Work with internal stakeholders (e.g. infrastructure team/ security team) to set-up and implement the proposed platforms and software;
- Prepare tender proposal, specifications, evaluation and award of tender to outsource vendors;
- Manage the outsource vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of architecture projects;
- Provide administration support for BI systems and end-users on the usage of the system.