13 November 2020
Our client is seeking an experienced IT Infrastructure Manager to establish the policy, security and governance structures to drive strategic cloud hosting, network IT infrastructure platforms to support digital workspace transformation initiatives as part of the architecture planning and road-map of the organisation.
- Bachelor\’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems;
- At least 5 years of working experience in IT project management and service delivery;
- Experience in driving digital IT Infrastructure transformation projects e.g. video/web conferencing tools, desktop virtualization, cloud hosting platforms , future-ready workplace and mobile device management;
- Experience in doing architecture planning in multi-site environments across diverse user groups;
- Experience in writing IT policy and governance procedures, guidelines and standards;
- Strong working knowledge in managing, developing and implementing IT Service Management processes, methodologies and tools;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem solver and able to multi-task.
- Cloud architecture and cloud services (e.g. SaaS, PaaS, IaaS);
- Network architecture;
- Software stack for cloud application development and deployment.
- Collaborate and manage communications with various stakeholders to plan, develop and implement strategies, policies and standards;
- Lead in the policy development and standards to ensure high quality and cost-efficient delivery of the services.
- Conduct of in-depth analysis and technology assessment on cloud hosting platform, future-ready workspace, network speed, security risk and benefits for various considerations relating to the project/initiatives;
- Managed multiple project timelines and provide timely updates to the relevant stakeholders;
- Keep abreast of the global developments with respect to new policies and industry standards.