13 November 2020
Looking for a new challenging role? Our client is looking for a Digital Product Lead / Manager to assist in managing the complete Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) product lifecycle.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Data Science;
- Minimum 3 years experience in Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning solutions;
- Have completed at least one digital product / project on Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) as Product Manager;
- Experience in product development life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities;
- Hands-on experience on R, Python to perform ETL, data pipeline automation or anomaly detection and Machine Learning;
- Proficient in Data Visualization and Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx, Talend;
- Excellent communication skills to interact with various business stakeholders;
- Proactive and independent worker who is able to work well under tight deadlines.
- PMP / Agile Certifications.
- Manage digital product development lifecycle from conceptualizing, drive implementation to adoption of innovative data and automation solutions;
- Work closely with various stakeholders to develop data-centric products and solutions;
- Research and develop proof of concepts and prototypes for new data solutions;
- Evaluate on the effectiveness of product functionalities, features and performance;
- Involved in illustration of data proposals with storyboards, customer journey as well as Design Thinking workshops;
- Analyze user behavior, sentiments and feedback with UX designers and improve products;
- Establish product roadmaps to meet business needs and demands;
- Ensure timely delivery and reporting of product development progress and status to stakeholders.