12 November 2020
An exciting opportunity to be part of a project involving Market and Liquidity Risk as a Risk Reporting Analyst.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in disciplines like Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- 1-2 years of risk reporting experience in banks;
- Knowledge of Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR);
- Should have substantial amount of understanding in Asset and Liability Management and Basel III requirements;
- Effective communicator with excellent communication skills;
- Team player with good analytical skills.
- Knowledge in IRRBB Standard prevailing regulatory requirements;
- Good in Excel VBA.
- Check on data quality;
- Daily production of risk control exposure reports;
- Monitor limits, highlight limit breaches and escalate to appropriate teams;
- Provide assistance in investigating limit breaches;
- Support other periodic reporting;
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties;
- Carry out User Acceptance Testing when there is system enhancements.