10 November 2020
Looking for a meticulous individual with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure to provide administrative support in a fast paced environment.
- Diploma holder, with at least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Strong planning and organisational skills, ability to multi task and work under pressure;
- Meticulous, self-motivated and ability to work independently and in teams;
- Effective writing, listening, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong in all Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
- Prior experience working in the Capital Markets or Institutional Banking.
- Handle the end-to-end activities relating to accounts receivables which includes compilation, settlement and record keeping of invoices/expenses;
- Ensure proper handling of both physical and digital files/records;
- Prepare reports e.g. (business-related charges and finance-related reports) when requested;
- Provide other administrative and logistic support relating to staff-movement, general IT, events planning and coordination of gifts to business partners;
- Handle office supplies, mails and equipment.