9 November 2020
We are looking for a Solution Architect to engineer technical solutions for web & mobile applications in emerging technologies for Investment-related projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Info Systems, Computer Science or other related disciplines;
- At least 12 years of technical experience in web and mobile application development and management;
- Proficient in React, Redux, Java, HTML, SOAP, CSS, XML and Spring Boot;
- Familiar with Waterfall and Agile models;
- Meticulous and well-versed in systems limitations and solutioning capabilities;
- Strong analytical, creative and problem solving skills;
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills to manage internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with business and technical teams;
- TOGAF certified;
- Certified ScrumMaster;
- Experience in financial services industry.
- Responsible for developing and integrating the organizations information systems;
- Asses the existing systems architecture and recommend solutions to improve it;
- Lead the development team to deliver application projects and other major initiatives;
- Work with cross-systems teams to integrate the systems for better efficiency and effectiveness;
- Define, maintain and comply application design standards to the systems Architecture framework & Enterprise Architecture framework;
- Provide technical leadership on emerging technologies adoption and identify potential opportunities and benefits for implementation;
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise along with managing production support to ensure incident management within SLA;
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions and groom the development teams to build their capabilities.