6 November 2020
Our client is a leading insurance brokerage firm and looking for a Project Lead to manage and lead the delivery for regional applications support & maintenance projects.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- At least 7 years of experience supporting and testing large systems;
- At least 5 years of experience leading small/medium projects or improvement activities.
- Experience and familiar with Visual Basic/Java/Web technologies, business applications
- Experience with agile methodologies, technology-savvy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a highly pressured dynamic environment.
- Experience in the Insurance or Financial industry.
- Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating IT project teams to achieve project implementation on schedule and within budget;
- Manage project resource and budget, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations and conflicts;
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with all project stakeholders;
- Liaised with various stakeholders to understand the requirements and constraints of the projects from a technical perspective;
- Ensure quality delivery of project by collaborating with the relevant teams e.g. project team, infrastructure and development team;
- Produce project reports and presentations to update the team’s project milestones and status to senior management on a timely basis;
- Proactively suggest, adopt industry best practices to run projects more efficiently and effectively.