5 November 2020
Our client is seeking for an experienced Programme Manager to partner with industry leaders to build up the 5G ecosystem and drive the adoption of 5G-related innovations and strategies.
- At least 10 years of working experience in Programme Management or Project Management;
- Strong understanding of 5G technologies and its developments within the industry;
- Excellent stakeholder management with strong presentation and engagement skills;
- Strong analytical skills and able to effectively evaluate business cases;
- Confident and able to steer parties towards a win-win outcome while protecting the overall interests of the organisation;
- Forward-thinker and able to position oneself as a thought leader to identify opportunities from a global perspective.
- Background on Business / IT Product development.
- Engage with senior stakeholders across various industries on 5G-related matters (e.g. policy, infrastructure, innovation);
- Drive innovation efforts on 5G-related trends and to conceptualize on new strategies and plans to drive the adoption of 5G;
- Develop the 5G innovation ecosystem and to work with key industry players to identify potential used cases;
- Facilitate the diffusion of 5G learnings and knowledge across various industries;
- Be the SME for 5G programme efforts within the organization;
- Steer discussions with global stakeholders and government bodies to identify opportunities and mitigate risks for 5G-related matters.