4 November 2020
We are looking for a Product Controller to be a part of the Valuation and Product Control team.
- Degree in Banking, Finance or Accounting;
- Experience as product controller in banking or financial industry;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting;
- Knowledge of banking/trade products and financials;
- Possess strong analytical skills;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Provide Daily P&L report production and analysis using both revaluation approach and sensitivity approach;
- Highlight significant P&L movement and carry out analysis and explanation;
- Monitor New Deals, Late Deals, Market Operations and Off Market transactions;
- Compute room wide reserves and desk level reserves;
- Address queries from other departments, including Front Office, Group Risk, Operations and Group Finance.