3 November 2020
An exciting opportunity for a Technical Lead to be the Technical Subject Matter Expert for the delivery of various greenfield projects. You will be working closely with internal, regional and global stakeholders to ensure that hardware, infrastructure and software requirements of the projects are met.
- At least a Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or relevant field;
- At least 8 years of working experience in information technology;
- Proven experience in dealing with projects across multiple software development teams;
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum / Waterfall / Devops / Public Cloud and Microservices;
- Familiar with programming language e.g. Java, .Net, MEAN stack;
- Familiar MS SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo DB, Postgre SQL;
- Knowledge in project life cycle methodology;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in the Insurance or Financial industry.
- Provide leadership to the team and vendors and be responsible for the technical implementation of the project;
- Liaised with various stakeholders to understand the requirements and constraints of the projects from a technical perspective;
- Ensure quality delivery of project by collaborating with the relevant teams e.g. project team, infrastructure and development team;
- Provide advice and serve as the subject matter expert during project implementation;
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with all project stakeholders.