4 November 2020
Our client within the financial sector is seeking a highly motivated Application Analyst to join their team in providing regional application support for manage the IT systems of the organization.
- Degree in Information Systems or related field;
- At least 5 years of hands-on support experience for fiduciary system or web based financial system;
- Experience with programming languages such as Java or .Net;
- Has experience supporting regional systems and stakeholders in maintaining system upgrades/ enhancements;
- Familiar with incident management, problem management, release management, root cause analysis and monitoring;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior working experience in the financial industry.
- Manage the enhancements and implementations of internal fiduciary and wealth systems;
- Provides L2 support to end-users for IT applications, not limited to web technologies (e.g. Java, .Net) as well as client-server applications;
- Work with Service Desk, Infrastructure support, database administrator, applications development teams to identify and correct core issues;
- Identify and resolve problems from both incidents and BAUs;
- Perform user acceptance testing for successful system implementation and support related activities across IT teams;
- Provide insights to continuous improvements & innovation to increase productivity;
- Provide reports on defects and other status report for tracking /resolution purposes.
- Ensure adherence to the best practices of the development processes.