2 November 2020
We are looking for a meticulous and result-oriented Business Analyst to support banking projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other related disciplines;
- Minimal 2 to 3 years of experience in Business Analysis;
- Possess strong knowledge of financial/banking products and market trends;
- Strong experience in UAT management;
- Analytical and detail-oriented;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with good stakeholder engagement skills.
- Experience in banking industry.
- Manage all details regarding application for assigned business vertical and collating them;
- Support users regarding queries on businesses;
- Provide guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU (Business as usual) activities;
- Have a clear understanding on the scope and changes of the project assigned, and provide adequate support to the Project Manager in impacts analysis;
- Document reasoning for projects clearly where there is no impact;
- Play a governance role in ensuring that the design is aligned with strategic data flow strategy;
- Gather and justify all stakeholders’ requirements and go through these with the team;
- Ensure that business solutions implemented are thought through thoroughly from a long term standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective by collaborating actively with the team in solution processing;
- Develop suitable testing approach, wrap up criteria to stakeholders and get consensus;
- Responsible for overall management of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in terms of the timeline, batch run/re-run and running the tester’s testing result;
- Proper documentation of data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach according to preset template.