31 October 2020
Our esteemed client who is a global leader within the logistics space is hiring for a Technical Delivery Manager to manage end-to-end regional ERP implementation projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology;
- At least 5 years experience in project managing and deploying IT solutions;
- Strong knowledge in supply chain management and logistics;
- Prior experience in ERP implementation using SAP etc;
- Knowledge of EDI and API integration;
- Able to perform requirements analysis and translate them into IT solutions;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently;
- Customer-oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact users from all levels.
- Certified PMP;
- Familar with Agile practices.
- Collaborate with business development over new Customer engagements;
- Lead IT projects and solutions deployments in the APAC;
- Develop and analyze Business Requirements and translating them into IT solutions;
- Collaborate with business and customer to ensure end-to-end soluton delivery and optimize customer journey;
- Provide clarity and and support to customer on IT capabilities and value proposition;
- Adhere to project governance and demonstrate Agile practices to drive incremental deliveries;
- Perform project scoping, monitoring, risk assessment, impact analysis, and project budgeting;
- Leverage on IT portfolio of functionalities to maximize Customer experience and improving NPS.