30 October 2020
Are you looking for a next career opportunity?
We have an exciting role with our client in Financial Services, for a specialist in Technology Risk Management and Governance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in Financial sector;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technology processes, security policies, standards, controls, and risk measurements;
- Proven record in identification, threat assessments, risk management, control and process gaps;
- Must have understanding of MAS TRM regulations;
- Ability to work with cross-functional, multi-disciplined team to formulate, institute and monitor security policies to report details of their derivatives transactions to repository;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
- Must be certified in CISSP/ CISA/CISM/CRISC or ISO 27001 LA ;
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of PCI DSS.
- Work with the functional leadership team to manage & assess the existing IT risks and controls;
- Responsible for the operational risk & control management implementation & remediation;
- Work as an SME to perform assessments related to Threats, Gaps, Risk, Impact against the regulatory requirements and Industry standards;
- Drive strategic risk assessment & management over major change initiatives;
- Ensure all compliance and control functions are performed within given timelines;
- Track, monitor and validate risk issues & provide an action plan to rectify the issues;
- Collate requests and keep track of all outstanding issues;
- Provide risk training /workshops to the internal stakeholders.