29 October 2020
Our client is seeking for an experienced, innovative and technically-sound leader to drive large-scale high visibility digital transformation programmes across various sectors.
- At least 15 years of experience in IT Consulting, Project Management, Programme Management or Solution Delivery;
- 5 years in strategic leadership role coupled with strong team management experience;
- Excellent stakeholder management experience with ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Acute in understanding technologies and passion to roll-out high-impact projects and strategies;
- Knowledge of emerging technologies namely, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, IoT, 5G and Cloud computing;
- Knowledge in Robotics / Machine Language, data science, development of data analytics methods and models;
- Excellent ability to transform business requirements and expectations to results using technology;
- Ability to foster collaboration and partnership with top management both locally and globally;
- Good understanding of emerging technology trends and market needs.
- Formulate and review the transformation roadmap and digitalization plans;
- Provide thought leadership in the strategies to drive digitalization and collaboration across key industry partners;
- Expose to a diverse range of technologies and to innovate ways to include them in new digital service offerings;
- Identify new growth areas and improve the organization\’s capabilities to leverage on new and improved technologies;
- Drive strategic pilot projects and programmes across various sectors;
- Leverage on new emerging technologies to drive digital disruptions and develop new business-models;
- Ensure smooth ecosystems integration for different engines of growth;
- Develop long-term technology strategies to engender innovation and realize greater synergies.