29 October 2020
We are looking for an investigative Business Analyst to work on a Treasury and Markets system related to the banking domain.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Information Technology;
- At least 3 years of business analysis experience in banking or financial services;
- Strong domain knowledge in Treasury and related products like securities, cash equities, futures, derivatives and foreign exchange;
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills to liaise with business users and technical team;
- Analytical out-of-the-box thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in Derivatives Clearing and Execution.
- Work with front office business users in requirement gathering workshops and understand the business objectives;
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to validate and achieve a clear definition of the business requirements;
- Liaise with technical teams to translate the requirements to optimal solutions considering business, operational and technical factors;
- Ensure appropriate documentation and proper traceability of requirements throughout the development process;
- Perform testing on the modules developed and ensure the resolution of issues;
- Provide business users support during User Acceptance Test (UAT) or post implementation;
- Provide regular status updates to Project Managers/Stakeholders.