27 October 2020
A great opportunity for individuals who are experienced in managing end-to-end product development for Life Insurance and General Insurance products to grow and contribute in an esteemed organization.
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Accountancy, or Finance;
- At least 5 years of working experience in digital product development, actuarial within financial services;
- Possess excellent understanding of life and or general insurance products such as but not limited to term-life, whole-life, universal-life and variable-life insurance;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of integrity, take accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork;
- Strong analytical skills, and possess good people management skills.
- Certifications in CMFAS and/or LOMA;
- Insurance certifications such as BCP, PGI, HI and ComGI.
- Ideate, plan and manage product development activities for specific customer segments;
- Ensure projects run smoothly: from engaging and seeking approvals from relevant stakeholders to meeting project timelines;
- Conduct customer research and competitive analysis to deliver the best product proposition;
- Collaborate with other departments such as Actuarial, Implementation and Pricing team to strategize;
- Conduct product risk assessment and share with the management on the best risk management practices;
- Prepare Product Description, Product Summary and Policy Contract;
- Work with Business Heads for product approval documentation and business casing within the stipulated timeline;
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and industry standards;
- Work with agency and bancassurance to achieve the channel’s KPIs.