27 October 2020
An excellent opportunity to gain experience in machine learning as a Data Scientist.
- Masters / Bachelors in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or Decision Science;
- Has 1-3 years of experience solving business problems using Data Mining, Machine Learning and Statistical Modelling;
- Extensive experience working with large data sets, including statistical analysis, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing/transformation and machine learning;
- Experience using statistics, analytical software/tools/platform such as R, Python, SAS, Hadoop and SQL;
- Proficiency in using databases like Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, and others;
- Able to apply scientific thinking to solve business problems using analytics and data;
- Excellent writing skills, good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts;
- Prior experience working in the banking industry.
- Use machine learning methods to choose features, construct and enhance classifiers;
- Be involved in data mining by using advanced techniques;
- Supplementing data collection methods to contain information that is appropriate for constructing logical arrangements;
- Refining, cleaning up, and proving the uprightness of data used for analysis;
- Carry out impromptu analysis and present results in a clear and concise manner.