27 October 2020
We are looking for Data Analyst to work on customer journey analytics project relating to consumer banking operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other related field;
- Knowledge and good understanding of data analysis and machine learning, NLP concepts;
- Hands-on experience in Python, Pyspark, Spark SQL/MYSQL, Hadoop eco-system (Hive, HDFS, Pig);
- Experience in end to end data science workflow, starting from data extraction, wrangling, modelling and deployment in production environment;
- Experience in handling structured and unstructured data sources for analysis and create real time and rich data visualizations that involves large datasets;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with stakeholders on requirements gathering or issues investigation.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle;
- Familiarity with Linux based operating system;
- Work experience in banking domain.
- Exploratory analysis involved using advanced statistical methods to understand the primary drivers behind customer struggles;
- Responsible for data analysis to understand customer struggles in the digital journey and create actionable insights through journey analytics;
- Apply machine learning techniques to do customer segmentation, intelligent targeting and predictive servicing;
- Involved in solving the business problem by translating into a data model and building insights into an actionable outcome;
- Examine and analyse experiment results and identify opportunities for improving experiment uplift;
- Support lifecycle of experimentation (A/B testing) through journey analytics and machine learning driven insights;
- Work closely with cross-functional business teams to deliver high-impact insights using analytics across a variety of customer servicing areas;
- Prepare visualization/dashboards for key metrics/insights;
- Responsible for Verification/UAT of technology solution to ensure functional requirements are met.