20 October 2020
Looking for a team leader who will be responsible for overall network infrastructure – Data , Voice , Security.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Security;
- At least 10 years of work experience in the area of Network Infrastructure within the Financial Service Industry;
- Good experience in managing Enterprise data network infrastructure (WAN / MAN / LAN, Firewalls, IPS / IDS, Internet Cybersecurity, WIFI, door security system / CCTV );
- Strong knowledge in Voice Network Infrastructure including IP telephony, contact center telephony, dealer voice and voice recording;
- Good understanding of the technical and cybersecurity aspects of network infrastructure;
- Working knowledge on DevOps and Agile software development tools and methodologies;
- Strong interest in developing automation scripts for network/security operations and monitoring;
- Experience in Stakeholder management, Vendor management, Incident & Change management, Risks and Issue Management;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Strong, dynamic with focus on creating great user experience;
- Excellent communication / stakeholder skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus.
- ITIL certified;
- DevOps / Agile certifications;
- GIAC certifications.
- Part of the DevOps squad team to support global change programs and performing service management, ensuring uptime, timely deployment of services, maintaining the confidentially, integrity and availability of network assets;
- Part of the Infrastructure Network team to service manage the enterprise data network infrastructure and voice network ensuring they are within corporate standards and local banking regulation and guidelines;
- Participate in Local and Asia region projects and work with Global team for network standardization;
- As a subject matter expert to deliver infrastructure services to Asia stakeholders;
- Collaborate with vendor and service providers on network planning and network life cycle management;
- Provide KPI reporting and data trends analysis on incident and problem ticket metrics for service improvement;
- Create and maintain various risk dashboard and security baseline in the areas of identify access management, security monitoring, platform security and change management.