27 October 2020
We are seeking a Risk Analyst / Audit Specialist for on a project under Group Audit.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in disciplines like Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- Must have strong background in risk domain (Credit Risk, Market Risk, Liquidity risk) within banking or financial industry;
- Knowledge and experience in Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP), IFRS9 and Stress Testing;
- Must have strong experience of working on Excel or VBA;
- Effective communicator with excellent communication skills;
- Team player with good analytical skills.
- Work experience in banking industry;
- Knowledge and experience in data analytics.
- Responsible for reviewing processes and controls of credit risk including Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP), IFRS9 and Stress Testing;
- Prepare wholesale and retail portfolios by reviewing models and corresponding validation of Credit Risk Rating and Stress Testing models;
- Identify, analyse, communicate and report audit findings/ recommendations clearly, accurately and objectively;
- Conduct audit review by developing analytics tools and adopting data-driven approach;
- Develop strong professional relationships within and work across audit teams collaboratively as well with key stakeholders.