27 October 2020
We are seeking for an experienced Business Analyst to work on projects relating to Regulatory Reporting.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other similar capacity;
- Has 3-5 years of prior relevant experience in Business Analysis in the banking industry;
- Experience in dealing with MAS regulatory reporting;
- Meticulous and has an eye for details and possess good time management skills to meet project deadlines;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills and able to function independently.
- Well verse in financial Instruments;
- Prior experience in dealing with SQL, Qlikview and Tableau.
- Put together and record user requirements, produce user provisions of data requirements and reports including data gaps and specifications analyzation from the business or end users point of view;
- Convey user requirements to and work jointly with the technical business analyst and/or system developer;
- Carry out user acceptance testing and review processes for the new systems and other challenging system changes and initiatives, including document standard operating procedures throughout the project execution process and making sure that the reports generated are correct, timely and obeys statutory and regulatory standards;
- Execute new reports reconciliation against those current reports and put together credentials on the change in presentation basis;
- Trace progress status and provide prompt updates of projects progress using Agile Methodology;
- Communicate data gaps with users from other groups and be in touch with Locations or other related Group entities on the procedure of new data point capture;
- Take care of any other ad-hoc tasks whenever needed.