19 October 2020
Our client in the insurance industry is looking for a meticulous individual with strong interpersonal skills to provide effective secretarial and administrative support to the Head of IT.
- Diploma holder, with at least 3 years of secretarial and administrative experience, preferably with senior management;
- Strong planning and organisation skills, and ability to multi task while working under pressure;
- Meticulous and have good time-management;
- Effective listening, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong in all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and related systems;
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Prior experience in the Insurance/Banking industry;
- Experience using the Oracle System.
- Organize and coordinate meetings/task for the Head of IT;
- Facilitate, prioritize, and manage calendar/ schedule to ensure smooth arrangements of appointments and activities;
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism when handling emails to the relevant stakeholders;
- Provide administrative support relating to travel and accommodation arrangement;
- Process expenses and necessary invoices using the Oracle System;
- Provide logistics support and run errands between two offices if necessary;
- Prepare confidential information for meetings and take minutes for meetings if necessary.