16 October 2020
Excellent opportunity for Storage and Backup Engineer to lead, design, optimize, and deploy secured storage and backup solutions supporting the entire infrastructure ensuring high levels of availability.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in designing, deploying and operating high availability SAN storage environments such as HDS, Dell / EMC & Veritas Netbackup;
- Experience in leading a team to provide storage administration support and configuration of the storage, archival and backup systems to achieve a high level of security, resiliency and recoverability
- Strong understanding and technical hands-on experience in information technology infrastructure architecture, SAN storage and backup systems;
- Expert in the areas of systems, storage hardware, storage management software and storage networking including disaster recovery;
- Experience with high availability, performance management and tuning;
- Excellent communication and stakeholders management skills.
- Storage, ITIL and PMP Certifications.
- Part of the infrastructure team to architect, design, and operate all SAN storage and backup systems supporting the entire infrastructure platform;
- Design, implement and optimize in the area of SAN storage and backup systems taking inconsideration the entire service infrastructure , visualization, security, network and cloud;
- Ensure the total system storage solution is built to ensure high level of maintainability, reliability and availability;
- Good knowledge in hardware and software, clustering solutions, enterprise SAN, server and storage virtualization technologies;
- Experience in server virtualization, disaster recovery, server backups and storage management;
- Handle the team and provide Tier 3 support for existing storage and backup systems to ensure high degree of availability and maintenance with stringent security measures;
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and incidents related to storage and backup systems.