16 October 2020
We are looking for a Business Analyst who is digitally-savvy and keen to work on digital projects within the Banking and Financial industry.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business related fields;
- At least 3-5 years of relevant business analysis experience supporting and/or implementing IT Digital Projects;
- Having functional experience in managing end-to-end lifecycle of project within the banking industry;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
- Able to liaise with mandarin speaking offshore teams;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts, and build consensus.
- PMP certified.
- Responsible for managing the team involved in Digital Projects;
- Understand user requirements, gather information and work along with UX design team to optimize customer journey;
- Develop, analyse and document various processes;
- Oversee the team of Testing Engineers and ensure smooth delivery;
- Interact with other Business Units, IT partners in identifying and streamlining end to end system and process delivery;
- Assist in post-implementation tasks such as user training, problem investigation, escalation and resolution;
- Ensure customer issues are resolved within SLA and closures are done.