16 October 2020
Our client is seeking for a meticulous Senior Manager with Human Resource – HR data analytics experience to work collaboratively with and through all levels to support and develop Human Resource – HR data products in the organisation.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering, or Business Analytics;
- At least 9 years of experience in project managing and developing analytics systems with large enterprises;
- Experience in data analytics projects related in Human Resource – HR Analytics or People Analytics;
- Hands on experience in the execution of projects using data analytics and visualization software like Tableau;
- Demonstrate good, in-depth knowledge in data infrastructure, data engineering, data operations and data governance;
- Experience in building, leading and guiding data operations and data engineering teams;
- Experience in production operations, leading teams performing systems automation and integration;
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in process enhancement and operational efficiency;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical, good eye for details, problem solving, writing and communication skills.
- PMP / Agile Certifications;
- Certification in data analytics / business intelligence tools.
- Responsible for managing a team to develop enterprise grade data products to support Human Resource (HR) policy and operations;
- Provide assistance to teams on the final products and operationalizing the policies;
- In charge of implementing data infrastructure including data warehouse, analytics and visualisation platform;
- Review the current existing solutions, do gap analysis, recommend suitable solutions and convince the senior stakeholders on the adoption;
- Work with key partners to operationalise the data products to continuously improve the delivery processes;
- Champion the data product adoption across the various business units and functional areas for the purpose of HR analytics strategy;
- Develop and implement IT solutions to further organization-wide Human Resource (HR) sensemaking and analytics capabilities.