19 October 2020
We are looking for a financial analyst for the Technology and Operations team in a banking environment.
- Degree in Banking, IT, Finance or Accounting;
- Hands on experience in running parts of or entire process(es) as instructed, resolve/escalate issues, ensure integrity of data;
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and able to perform data analysis using pivot tables, advanced formulas (VLOOKUP, SUMIF);
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in business requisitions based on daily BAU activities;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Takes ownership and responsibility for completing work, with limited supervision;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Internship/work experience in banking industry.
- Build database to assist in tracking and monitoring of financials, Headcount, expenses, scorecard KPI;
- Assist in budget preparation, leveraging data to provide insights and forecasting;
- Help automate finance monthly MIS reporting through skills in Excel & programming language;
- Analyse data sets that are simple/complex, structured/non-structured, complete/incomplete;
- Assist in ongoing financial, headcount analysis;
- Ensure journals submitted are accurate and properly recorded.