16 October 2020
Exciting opportunity for passionate cyber security practitioners, who want to use their skills and knowledge to make a difference in the world we live in.
This role will challenge you to ensure software and systems are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. You will be required to propose and integrate security practices and processes into software development (both Agile & Waterfall) and how security testing can be integrated and automated as part of software delivery pipelines.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has at least 2 years of work experience in the area of Application Security;
- Experience in conducting secure code review, verifying security controls are present, working as intended;
- Experience in threat modelling – able to prepare threat profile to identify, quantify and address security risks;
- Familiar with CI/CD and DevOps concepts and how security testing can be integrated and automated as part of software delivery pipelines;
- Familiar with secure Web Services, Web and mobile API architecture (such as RESL, SOAP, SSL/TSL, HTTPS);
- Familiar with common web application vulnerabilities and technical knowledge to address and mitigate vulnerabilities;
- Knowledge of security best practices and secure coding practice guidelines;
- Excellent communication and presentation skill.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor – CISA , Certified Information Systems Security Professional – CISSP;
- Knowledge of Static Application Security Testing – SAST or Dynamic Application Security Testing – DAST tools.
- Propose and integrate security practices and processes into software development to ensure the delivery of applications have vulnerabilities resolved and mitigated;
- Develop secure application development practices, standards, guidelines and solutions towards adopting technical best practices and uplifting the Application Security (AppSec) capabilities within the organization;
- Perform Application Security assessment using a combination of threat modelling, vulnerability research, code scanning, application security testing with recommendation of proper remediation actions;
- Work closely with DevOps Team to create tools and automation to help test and improve the security in the CI/CD pipeline;
- Apply & ensure cyber security principles are adhere to during entire system development lifecycle;
- Identify gaps in security and improve security protocols and procedures in application development processes;
- Disseminate application security findings, standards and approach within the team;
- Enhance security competency in development teams (e.g. secure coding practices and processes);
- Provide training to development team on security standards, policies, procedures and quality assurance best practices related to secure coding.