16 October 2020
Seeking a Data Analyst to work with a leading organization in digital technologies, to enable the formulation of critical business decisions using Human Resource (HR) Analytics methodologies.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or Business Analytics;
- At least 2 years of working experience in data analytics projects in Human Resource (HR) Analytics or People Analytics;
- Strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Hands on experience in the execution of projects using data analytics and visualization software like SAS ,Tableau , PowerBI;
- Experienced in using database development tools like SQL, Hadoop;
- Adept at programming using Python, R and knowledgeable in data science concepts like machine learning, NLP (Natural Language Processing) and Business Application of Statistics;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Certifications in data analytics / business intelligence tools.
- Responsible for the design and development of holistic People analytics reports ;
- Extract large datasets from Human Resource (HR) Centers of Excellence;
- Collaborate with human resources and organizational partners to identify business objectives and pain points;
- Apply advanced data analysis techniques and transform HR data into actionable insights;
- Enhance intellectual analytical capabilities integrating current and new HR systems;
- Work hand in hand with stakeholders to enable data analytics based critical decision making;
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in data science and contribute to new data science studies.