13 October 2020
Are you interested in working in the area of Asset Management and managing people? An excellent opportunity awaits you – advance your career aspirations with our client in expanding their investment activities and as they look for Investment Head with focus on Fixed Income.
- Degree in Finance, Banking and Business Management;
- Has minimum of 15 years of work experience in the investment industry or in area of asset / fund management;
- Proven experience managing a team and has strong coaching skills to motivate and direct the team;
- Good understanding and exposure of financial instruments, asset classes, financial markets and economic environment;
- Good knowledge and experience in formulating investment policies, strategies and asset allocation criteria;
- Strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- CFA certification.
- Analyse portfolios to provide insights of performance, risks and strategies to to ensure compliance and adherence to the regulations, tax & internal investment guidelines;
- Manage portfolio performance and track economic macros / trends that may affect the various types of investment;
- Evaluate and review investment approaches, policy, guidelines and governance framework;
- Manage and evaluate team\’s performance;
- Responsible for Investment Committee meetings and perform detailed monthly, quarterly reporting and adhoc updates;
- Conduct necessary investment procurement processes.