13 October 2020
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? We are hiring for a Project Manager to govern data access and data management for analytics projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has strong experience of Project Management experience, in managing Data Analytics & Data Management projects;
- Knowledge of Agile based Project Management approach;
- Has strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts, and build consensus.
- Agile, PMP Certified;
- Experience in Banking Domain.
- Responsible for setting up, tracking and managing the project implementation within the agreed timeline, effort, and quality;
- Interact with various functions, locations and technology team on Financials & Project benefit tracking within agreed cost target;
- Involved in providing support Management Updates, Communications & engagement;
- Participate in running of monthly data forum (internal/external);
- Manage in driving Standards, Controls & Repository Management across for team governance;
- Govern regional Data access and data management for analytics purpose;
- Participate in interacting & updating stakeholders for approvals, development, implementation, and training.