13 October 2020
Seeking a Murex Specialist who is adept at Front-Office.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or relevant Business domain;
- Subject Matter Expert in Murex applications especially Front Office trading systems;
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing and supporting Financial Markets systems and their interfaces between systems;
- Strong functional knowledge of Murex system modules – Front Office Configuration / Modules, Sensitivity ( Greeks ), Risk issues , P&L Analysis, Pre-Trade Rule and Pricing Template setup ;
- Has a good understanding of trade life cycle and financial markets asset classes like Derivatives, Interest Rate, Money Market, Fixed Income;
- Experienced in Agile Scrum project execution process;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Agile / Scrum certification.
- Responsible to provide support to Trading Desks and Trade Booking on different financial markets products;
- Support Murex Project implementations, change requests and support for the Bank\’s Treasury;
- Work with traders and other stakeholders to gather and document requirements;
- Conduct impact analysis, understand trader\’s pain points and propose solutions;
- Liaise with vendors and IT teams on the design, development and ensure delivery of requirements;
- Collaborate with internal technical team/users in the resolution of critical production incidents;
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.