13 October 2020
Seeking for a dynamic and experienced Product Implementation Manager with strong financial product knowledge and stakeholder engagement to implement new products effectively.
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Business, Accountancy, Finance or Marketing;
- Around 4- 10 years of working experience in product implementation, product development, underwriting, policy servicing or operations within financial services;
- Possess excellent understanding of life insurance products such as but not limited to term-life, whole-life, universal-life and variable-life insurance.;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of integrity, take accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork;
- Strong analytical skills, and possess good people management skills.
- Certifications in CMFAS and/or LOMA;
- Insurance certifications such as BCP, PGI, HI and ComGI;
- Team management experience.
- Provide in-depth analysis on existing systems, interface requirements, business process and operational needs for implementing new products;
- Work closely with product managers to evaluate product features, negotiate and propose solutions;
- Manage, evaluate and prioritise business requirements from stakeholders to ensure product is implemented with minimal risk exposures;
- Responsible for tracking and follow-through after product launches;
- Review product collaterals and responsible for timely completion of product implementation signoff;
- Maintain documentations relating to targeted product launch or product related initiatives;
- Identify and lead process improvement related activities for the section / department;
- Review and maintain user access in launch repository and signoff matrix.