9 October 2020
An exciting opportunity as Head of Security and Network Operations handling overall management of Information Communication Technology (ICT) Infrastructure Service and Delivery operations specialising in Network and Security.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Security;
- At least 15 years of technical experience in networking, architecture and information security;
- Proven security operation leadership and team management;
- Strong technical know-how in network infrastructure design;
- Strong knowledge in information security landscape and best practices;
- Independent and able to manage projects, vendors and stakeholders;
- Independent, resourceful, self-motivated;
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills as well as good leadership qualities.
- ITIL Certified;
- Professional certifications (Network, Security, Virtualization).
- Responsible for the operations related to Network and Security within the organization;
- Accountable for outcome of the 24*7 security and network operations;
- Lead and provide the direction and operating model required for effective and efficient services;
- Be the security subject matter expert and collaborate with infrastructure and application team to enhance, configure and support existing and new enterprise security solutions;
- Generate regular operational dashboard and matrices to report on the enterprise security posture, and the effectiveness of threat monitoring and responses;
- Develop and enhance the Security Operations Centre (SOC) for advanced cyber threat monitoring and detection, early warning and active defense capabilities;
- Develop and implement cyber resilience frameworks, standard operating procedures and playbooks for cyber security operations and incident response;
- Evaluate new technology (including artificial intelligence) to strengthen the cyber defense to better protect, detect and respond to cyber threats;
- Streamline workflow to reduce manual effort for incident response and investigation;
- Handle and manage incident response & investigation, working with vendors and the respective teams to efficiently resolve issues within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).